Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Have basic knowledge of network infrastructure and services on cloud environments.
- Have experience with enterprise-scale network and security solutions.
- Have a good understanding of networking concepts and experience in handling network-based incidents and changes.
- Possess good knowledge management skills and experience in maintaining technical documentation
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- AWS/GCP/Azure certifications
- Proficiency in Rightscale/CloudHealth, Jira and CA Spectrum tools
- Knowledge of DevOps solutions and tools
What duties will help you grow?
- Supporting of multi-cloud-based network solutions.
- Performing troubleshooting, analysis, and resolution of network incidents.
- Preparation, execution, and feedback of major changes as per change requests.
- Maintaining service by measuring and monitoring overall system health across cloud environments.
- Cooperation with other support teams to maintain the stable service.
- Creating and maintaining technical and operational documentation.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.