You will be responsible for designing and implementation of Unified Communication Solutions in cloud infrastructure (Office 365) or On-Premise.
You will be a technical lead of infrastructure transformations and migrations accountable for meeting the business requirements as well as best practices and standards.
This job assumes the following activities:
- Assessing customers environment related to the Unified Communications and analyzing integration with other components of IT infrastructure.
- Planning, Designing and Managing of Customers’ Data migration to the cloud environment and applying security settings for data protection based on the customer security policies.
- Analyzing and assessing required resources for project implementation.
- Solutions implementing and writing related documentation.
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented solutions.
Members of our team are involved in design and architecture of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
They create a valuable frameworks and conceptual models by searching, evaluating and recommending to the management of new, hot technologies.
If you are:
- An IT Architect with a deep understanding of unified communications/messaging infrastructure with ability to build hybrid environment or migrating user date from on-premise infrastructure to Office 365.
- Aware about security approaches for information protection in cloud environment to satisfy customer security requirements.
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project in a complex environment.
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions and have an excellent communication skill.
- Have a knowledge of any IT process model like ITIL.
Having certification of Office 365, Exchange Server infrastructure or Skype for Business certifications would be highly appreciated by us.
And you have:
- Deep understanding of processes and steps required for migrating user data and configuration settings from one infrastructure to another.
- Office 365 - at least 3 years of practical experience with the following services: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online (OneDrive), Teams, Skype for Business Online, Azure AD,
- Exchange Server Infrastructure (On-Premise) – at least 3 years of experience with User Data Managing, Client Assess, Federation Trusts, Mail flow and key security aspects.
- Identity Management (Active Directory, ADFS, MIM) – Deep understanding of Authentication Protocols, Data Synchronization and security aspects of Identity Management.
- SharePoint – understanding architecture and data migration approaches
- Skype for Business Infrastructure (On-Premise) – at least 3 years of experience with Global configuration, External Access, Federation Trust User.
The knowledge of IP-Telephony and integration with external telephony would be highly appreciated by us.
Then we would like to hear from you.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting and IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but only few know what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment, we use a number of foreign languages.