Stokota jest globalnym dostawcą specjalistycznych pojazdów do przewozu paliw. Zakład w Elblągu działa od 1999r. Dostarczamy cysterny na rynek Polski oraz zagranicę. W związku z wzrostem zapotrzebowania na nasze produkty - zwiększamy zatrudnienie i poszukujemy nowych pracowników.
Zatrudniamy osoby z doświadczeniem oraz do przyuczenia.
- Project-engineer responsible for projects within our divisions W&C (Waste and Cleaning).
- You will be responsible for the start-up and follow-up of newly sold projects which will include the engineering and construction of vacuum operated road tankers.
- Design, preparation and follow-up in production are your key tasks. This will involve engineering of equipment (construction/pneumatics/electrics/hydraulics) and coordination of blue collars during the production. Experience on these points are a bonus. Due to your technical knowledge and expertise you are capable of transforming a commercial offer into a design and into a finished product.
- You are strong in communication and result-oriented thinking. You will communicate with colleagues, suppliers and customers (only during factory visits). You are in close contact with your colleagues, in Poland and in Belgium. At the final stage of a project you are closely involved in the testing and start-up of the finished vehicle.
- You have a Master Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineer, Electro-Mechanical Engineer, Mechatronic Eng., …);
- Good organization- and communication skills;
- >3 years of experience in project handling and/or in a responsible function;
- Since you will have multiple contacts with customers, presentation skills/experience are an asset;
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, …);
- Very good knowledge of SolidWorks and Auto Cad software;
- Excellent knowledge of Polish and English (speaking and writing);
- Good planning skills;
- Good people skills and a team player.
- Design of vacuum operated road tankers, with maximum use of standard modules;
- Preparation for production on which technical draftsman are able to make the actual production drawings;
- Creating bill of materials;
- Continuous follow-up in the workshop during construction;
- Follow-up of the production efficiency;
- Technical calculations;
- Communication with the workshop, your colleagues in Belgium and Poland regarding your projects;
- Travelling abroad when needed;
- Technical training in this interesting waste sector by our engineers in Belgium and Poland;
- Possibilities to develop and grow in our company;
- Correct salary with possible legal extra’s;
- Positive work climate and good team spirit;