Rockwell Automation is looking for an impactful Project Quality Engineering to join our team, you will be working with a dedicated team to lead the organization in improving quality across multiple products for Rockwell. The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative, partnering with multi-discipline teams to establish and drive quality goals, objectives and improvements throughout our various portfolios.
- Identification and recommendation of product improvements, product life cycle management, customer issue resolution, warranty reduction, problem solving and root cause analysis for Intelligent Devices product lines.
- Develop and implement a quality management strategy to improve the quality of our released products.
- Demonstrate collaborative partnerships with peers, leaders, and stakeholders.
- Implement metrics and dashboards to provide ongoing visibility to quality goals and objectives.
- Lead process improvement efforts that drive systemic improvements in quality and customer issue resolution.
- Apply problem-solving techniques to resolve complex issues, lead Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) to ensure corrective and preventive actions address systemic root causals and eliminates repeats.
- Facilitate and participate in continuous improvement projects for products and processes
- Share best practices throughout the organization
- Experience in Problem Solving Methodology as 8D.
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis as 5 Why’s, Fish Boone, other
- Experience with ISO 9001, TUV and UL requirements.
- Experience leading projects executions
- Background implementing Quality and cost reduction projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Primarily Excel and PowerPoint, Power BI)
SAP and JIRA experience
- Understanding of Hardware/ Firmware and embedded Software integration at a product, application, and system level
- Certification in Lean, Six Sigma, CMMI, ISO, UL, TÜV or CQE is a Plus
- Familiarity with Rockwell Automation products a plus
- Experience working and leading multifunctional teams from different regions globally.
- At least 5 years’ experience in quality, manufacturing or field service engineering.
- At least 3 years working in a Customer Quality.
- Minimal travel requirements (Potentially for up to 10% travel)
Live a teamwork and continuous improvement culture
- Strong experience in continuous improvement and QA tools and methodologies
- Life insurance
- Private health care
- Allowance on MyBenefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Christmas and holiday bonuses
- Language courses
- Professional development
- Home Office
- International work environment
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Rockwell Automation Sp. z o.o.
Rockwell Automation, wiodący na rynku światowym dostawca rozwiązań w zakresie informatyzacji i automatyzacji zakładów przemysłowych.