- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering with strong IT background,
- You have 8+ years experience in a project management role, with proven track of international and complex projects,
- You have strong background in Financial Markets,
- You have experience with requirements engineering, software design best practices and efficient software verification & validation techniques,
- You have hands-on experience with service-oriented software platforms, either as business analyst, software architect or software engineer,
- You have extensive experience with end-to-end testing coordination and execution,
- You have experience with release management.
- Problem solving skills to find efficient ways of driving progress and removing impediments,
- Experience working in a complex and challenging IT environment,
- Experience with agile way of working,
- Experience with vendor management,
- A team player with a 'make it happen' mentality, eager to learn and ability to steer others towards delivering with excellence,
- Working knowledge on the domain of Fixed Income trading and Securities Financing products.
- You are a team player, you trust others and can be trusted,
- Good communication skills (in English), strong communication and presentation skills (telling – selling) across different skill and seniority levels.
The department is situated in Katowice and is part of the Financials Markets & Group Treasury Tribe (in Amsterdam). We operate according to a Scrum Agile development process and strongly believe in the Tribe/Squad/Chapter approach to delivering high-quality mission-critical software. We work with the latest technologies, tools and frameworks, which means that our engineers work in a dynamic environment in which they are, as part of their day to day job, also continuously researching, training and learning. If you have bright ideas, they will be valued and supported by both your peers and your management. Main Duties and Responsibilities of Role: As feature engineer, you are key player in the cooperation between product owners, engineers, customer journey experts and other IT and business stakeholders. Your holistic view as well as your knowledge of both Business and IT are crucial in the translation of business requirements into features and stories that deliver customer value as early as possible. You define and align the delivery roadmaps between Squads (from same or different Tribes), other parts of the organization, and from vendors in order to have end-to-end tests and releases well-orchestrated. You help managing dependencies and impediments in an efficient way. You are recognized as subject matter expert in the domain you work, by both IT and business stakeholders.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
- Konduktorska 35, Katowice
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
ING Tech Poland
ING Tech Poland
Poznaj wyjątkowy charakter naszej firmy oraz ludzi tu pracujących, dzięki którym zmieniamy świat.
ING Tech Poland dostarcza innowacyjne usługi IT oraz usługi operacyjne dla ING na całym świecie. Nasza główna siedziba mieści się w Katowicach. Posiadamy również oddział w Warszawie. W zakres naszych usług IT wchodzą: bezpieczeństwo IT, hosting, usługi zdalne oraz aplikacyjne. Usługi operacyjne ostarczane są przez dwie jednostki: RiskHub (Warszawa) oraz CardsHub (Katowice). RiskHub jest naszym Centrum Wiedzy Eksperckiej kształtującym przyszłość modelowania ryzyka i analizy danych w Polsce. Z kolei CardsHub odpowiada za cały cykl życia kart płatniczych, zarówno w zakresie technologicznym, jak i operacyjnym.
- Etap Aplikacja
- Etap Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Etap Spotkanie