Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
PTP/RTR Business Transformation Manager – F&A Consulting
8 dni temu
Your main responsibilities:
- Plan activities defines project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks, contingencies and allocating appropriate resource requirements ensuring that quality assurance activities are embedded
- Ownership relevant project financials (relating to projects under your management), work plan, resource allocation making adjustments when required, monitors progress, assesses risks that may impact outcomes
- Proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery)
- Delivery of projects / project streams to time, cost and quality
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Convey relevant information to management, ensuring client (internal management or customer) is aware of assignment
- Progress/service status. Builds credibility and fosters business-partnering relationships
- Work with managers to assess strategic business issues / opportunities
- If requested, supports sales pursuits to design transformation plans for BPO clients, working with bid management team, transition management and solution architects
- During project delivery
- Monitor and reports project progress
- Monitor risks and prepares mitigation plans
- Key client interface
- Provide feedback/secure feedback is provided
- Provide guidance and advice to individuals ensuring that they obtain opportunities to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
- Contribute to development of transformation assets documentation (like GEM, GPM)
- Develop transformation agenda for existing and new clients
Capgemini Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting (FPIA) team helps organizations worldwide on their journeys toward increased efficiency and competitiveness of their F&A areas (P2P/R2R/OTC sometimes also procurement and Supply Chain) with innovative technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing. We believe collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our Clients that we can achieve the results we’re become known for.
Experts in our Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting (FPIA) team are exposed to the very latest automation and technology solutions. This is opportunity for your career to lift into an accelerated flight path. You will gain first-hand knowledge of the latest Finance processes and technologies including RPA and have a unique chance to sculpt the way in which they are applied in the future, while being connected to global thought
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting (FPIA) Team, you will help guide our Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation in RtA/PtP/OtC area. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that Clients expect from Capgemini. So, you need to have:
- Leadership skills
- 5 years of experience in Project/Stream Management or project management certification
- Strong process expertise in at least one of the following areas: RtR/PtP/OtC with overall understanding of other towers
- Tools: master of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint), Project Management Tools (e.g.: MS Projects), SAP or Oracle, MsVisio (must have experience with process design and documentation including)
- Proven track of respective towers projects delivery
- Ability and comfort interacting with management on Client’s side
- Must be able to demonstrate a level maturity while under constant pressure from the business and technology community
- Excellent ability to establish and maintain world class working relationships with all peers and stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fluent English and French or German would be an asset
- Ability to travel (international and domestic)
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Working from home
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period or Contract of mandate
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation.
Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Zwiększ swoje szanse w rekrutacji
Uzupełnij automatycznie profil na Praca.pl danymi z CV, które zostało dołączone do formularza aplikacyjnego.
Zwiększ swoje szanse w rekrutacji
Zaloguj oraz uzupełnij automatycznie profil na Praca.pl danymi z CV, które zostało dołączone do formularza aplikacyjnego.
Zwiększ swoje szanse w rekrutacji
Utwórz konto i uzupełnij automatycznie profil na Praca.pl danymi z CV, które zostało dołączone do formularza aplikacyjnego.
Chcę utworzyć konto1) kandydata zgodnie z regulaminem Praca.pl Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie, w celu utrzymania kontaktu drogą poczty elektronicznej lub usług telekomunikacyjnych. Dane osobowe podaję dobrowolnie, jednak wiem, że niepodanie danych uniemożliwi utrzymanie takiej komunikacji.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy