Ogłoszenie numer: 3675828, from 2020-09-23
NSK is a global Japanese leading supplier of bearings, linear technology, steering systems and automotive components. The NSK Group employs more than 31,000 employees worldwide and generates sales of Yen 975 milliard.
For our European Quality Assurance (EQA) we are looking for a:
Location: świętokrzyskie / Kielce
The “Quality Engineer” reports to the “Quality Manager Bearings” within the European Quality Assurance (EQA) Organisation. Main purpose is to support and control NSK Plants performance measurement and continuous improvement. This includes deployment of failure preventive methods to subsequently eliminate customer concerns.
You will be responsible for:
- Development, control and support of NSK Plant quality to ensure they deliver products and services in accordance with NSK and customer expectations and specific requirements.
- Assuring proper support and control for preparation of customer audits at NSK Plants in order to facilitate
a positive outcome and follow-up of their corrective actions.
- Monitoring Plant quality performance and developing to minimize error potential and to ensure continuous improvement in process design
- Overall coordination and lead escalated quality tasks in close cooperation with all affected parties to ensure customer expectation are met.
- Cooperate with BU´s and providing quality support acc. “Matrix-Organisation” to them in order to reduce quality costs, meet customer/business requirements and educating the BU´s towards Automotive principles, Q-Methods/Tools, customer quality expectations.
- Attend APQP/RGA meetings for new and modified components in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
In addition, support Product Launch/Mass Production Trial Runs/New Machines/ Lines and take a Fresh Eye approach and Go to Gemba.
- Organize activities (e.g. Look Back activities) for continuous quality improvement to minimize error potential and to ensure continuous improvement in process and product design.
We are looking for a person with:
- +2 years Quality Systems implementation and support experience and +3 years working experience by automotive industry (or similar)
- Minimum Lead Auditor certification to ISO9001 / IATF16949 or VDA 6.3 Process Auditor.
- Proven knowledge of QA tools and methods (e.g. APQP, 8D-method, SPC, PPAP, lean principles/tools/techniques)
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, tenacity, persuasion, negotiation, assertiveness, presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English.
- Strong leadership skills in cross functional and multinational teams. Good time management skills
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent team working skills as well as initiative to work alone.
- Driving continuous improvement for existing processes.
- Knowledge of basic automotive core- and quality tools, methods and techniques.
- Strong customer focus, result oriented (in practicable way) and good facilitation skills.
- Willingness to travel across Europe
Our company offers a pleasant working atmosphere in an international environment.
If you are interested in the position please send us your application via E-Mail (in english or polish), including salary expectation and notice period. Interested applicants should send their CV.
Closing Date: 25th September 2020
In case of sending more detailed personal data than Article 22¹ of Polish Labour Code states, please add the clause:
„I declare that my CV and / or cover letter contain personal data to a greater extent than provided for in art. 22¹ of the Labour Code, and therefore I consent voluntarily to their processing by NSK Bearings Polska S.A. in Kielce for the purposes of this recruitment." If you agree to the processing of personal data for future recruitment purposes, please place the following clause:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my CV and / or cover letter in order to participate in future recruitments conducted by NSK Bearings Polska S.A. in Kielce, including placing my personal data in the recruitment database of NSK Bearings Polska S.A. in Kielce and storing them for 3 years. After this period, personal data will be permanently deleted.”
NSK Bearings Polska S.A.
ul. Jagiellońska 109, 25-734 Kielce
NSK Bearings Polska S.A.