Full time 40 hrs., Monday – Friday.
Hybrid role: Option to work from home up to two days per week.
Flexible shift: Earliest start at 7am – latest end of shift at 7pm.
Base salary + medical insurance + multisport card + paid training.
Be part of Amazon and build the future with us!
We master our customer understanding every day. Whatever our customers want, we find the means to deliver it. You are welcome to join Amazon and enjoy helping people to discover new worlds.
Product Compliance Team means… safety. We ensure that Amazon transactions satisfy legal and safety requirements. We coordinate the aspects of product transactions that are regulated such as distribution, shipping, sale, import/export.
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking a bi-lingual (English & French, Italian or Spanish) individual to join our team to audit and analyse data and implement custom reporting systems using automation tools. Ideally you would have knowledge of consumer product compliance processes and regulations. This job is conducted to follow defined regulatory processes that ensure compliance, confidentiality and security.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct audits on a daily basis. Report violations of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures by recommending the initiation of investigative and corrective procedures.
- Create models that optimize the resources, inputs & outputs of compliance operations.
- Identify root cause of defects and find areas of improvements in the process being audited.
- Provide ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality and customer experience.
- Report of key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform noteworthy storylines.
- Share results of audits with Operations and Program teams on a daily/weekly basis.
- Provide feedback to the associates and close loop on audit observations.
- Respond to stakeholders with guidance and update the lead/manager.
- The right candidate will have:
- B1 French, Italian or Spanish written proficiency and B2 English.
- Previous experience in auditing and analysing data for error trends.
- Ability to analyse and identify patterns in large data sets.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel proficiency is an advantage.
- Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts.
- Strong attention to detail and customer success drive.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in data-driven business operations process, business process outsourcing, database management is an advantage.
- College degree in any discipline.
If you are engaging, innovative, supportive, or a problem solver we want to hear from you!
Since our beginnings in 1995, Amazon has been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further. Whether it’s exploring successful new business lines, pushing our technology and processes to get the very quickest delivery times for our customers or delivering record volumes, Amazon has achieved incredible feats in defining industries.
Our journey to become the Earth’s most customer-centric company is one full of exciting innovation, pace and change. From the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional in what we do. Our employees move this business forward and hiring great people allows us to continually set records.
Come and join us in building our future!
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
All employees working directly for or on behalf of Amazon must apply through jobfinder/amazon.jobs using their internal email address.
Amazon Fulfillment Poland sp. z o.o.