R2R Specialist English Speaker
811 dni temu
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Perform RTR daily and month end close tasks
- Responsibility for delivery agreed scope of work
- Develop an understanding of the current state processes
- Participate in financial system upgrade
- Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Identify potential improvements within the processes
We are looking for a candidate, who is interested in joining RTR team during the transition of RTR processes. The scope involved covers processes from foregoing areas: Journal Entries processing, Intercompany Accounting, Accounts Reconciliation, Month End Closure, Financial and Management Reporting, Fixed Assets.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the processes from RTR area.
- Minimum 3 years experience in RTR area and good understanding of the accounting rules is a must
- Very good English skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with change
- Ability to work under pressure
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.