Data analysis and complex mathematical tasks do not scare you? You can clearly communicate complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights and interaction with cross-functional entities is something you enjoy passionately? We have the perfect job for you!
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for
Reporting Analyst for Social Media Project (m/f/d)
- Produce and deliver tracking and reporting for key KPI’s and SLA’s in the business
- Responsible for designing key dashboards and scorecards for Senior Leadership and Business Unit
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support the business initiatives
- Creating and maintaining efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation
- Maintaining the daily relationship with the business intelligence supplier
- Seeking opportunities to drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting spectrum
- 2-3 years of experience working in a reporting and / or controlling environment
- Good knowledge of performance and quality metrics
- Ability to clearly communicate complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights
- Ability to solve complex business problems and conduct investigations
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Russian or Polish language would be an asset
- Profound knowledge of MS Excel and SQL
- Strong mathematical and numerical as well as critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills and ability to use the right analytical method depending on the problem
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Fixed remuneration and a performance-based bonus
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Freedom to implement your own ideas
- Close cooperation with other departments
- Internal training and learning opportunities
- Career opportunities in our international company
- Committed and motivated Team
- A modern office in the Olivia Business Centre complex with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and fruits
- Private medical healthcare
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska and Małgorzata Redelbach, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.