The focus of your role within Capgemini, what you do:
You will be responsible for implementation and development of Resource Management program within the Country, in cooperation with GBL resource management function and EE GDC Head.
You will define and deploy common and centralized operating processes and supporting tools on people supply chain across EE.
Resource Management Head’s accountabilities:
The people supply chain is covering the following items: workforce planning, sourcing strategy and sourcing, demand planning, supply planning, operational demand and fulfillment as well as mobility.
- Management of team members ensuring retention and talent management and availability of adequate staffing for Projects
- People Leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Technology Awareness & ability to leverage
- Strong client connect and ability to manage relationship with internal clients
- Proactive and innovative attitude
- In-depth understanding of business requirement
- Motivation for high value added transformation
- Experience of having run or designed a resource management function, or a sales and operation planning in a service industry (people industry)
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children\'s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees\' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.