You will be responsible for effective bench management across multiple sites to optimize costs and skills allocation.
- Taking a holistic responsibility for projects staffing, including subcontractors if no own staff can be found
- Actively look for assignments and match them with resources
- Forecast and proactively create skills capabilities
- Skill Gap Analysis on regular basis to reduce bench and fulfilling market trends
- SPOC for International requests
- Reporting KPI’s and staffing statistics to BU management
- Updating resources database with all necessary information
- Maintaining subcontractor’s list
- Strong cooperation with Delivery and Sales and/or to be the visible link between client needs and resource required
As a Staffing Manager you will work with highly specialised consultants and project managers that shall be allocated on short and long term project as requested by client’s demand.
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organisational skills, accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi task and take on additional roles as and when required
- Good understanding of IT skills/general knowledge
- Previous experience in recruitment or project management – optional
- Willingness to work in US hours (12 - 20 CET)
- High degree of attention to detail
- Analytical and methodical approach to working
- Eager to learn and improve processes
- Ability to build networks and network effectively
- Team player with the ability to build relationships with both colleagues and external clients
- Enthusiastic, confident with a “can do” attitude
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children\'s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees\' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.