Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
For our Client, new Company on the Siesia market, we are looking for experienced candidate who will join to the new created Risk and Internal Controls Team as European Risk Manager.
On the position the person will assist the European Head of Risk Management to design, implement and maintain a standard enterprise risk management process across the European businesses.
Location: Katowice, at the moment 100% remotely
- Supporting the implementation of risk management processes and software to support the European (and Global) risk management process.
- Supporting local businesses with the implementation of a standardized Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process.
- Providing guidance and support to the local businesses with the initial and continuous risk identification, risk assessment and risk management activities.
- Designing and implementing local as well as European risk assessment and risk reporting processed.
- Liaizing with local and European key stakeholders to integrate risk management into all relevant business processes.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders on reporting requirements.
- Fluent English with good level of German.
- Experience in the relevant field related to the risk management.
- Business degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate with corporate audit, external audit, and other key stakeholders in the businesses.
- Proactive and able to navigate complex processes/systems.
- Unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping new SSC center,
- Possibility to grow together with the rapidly developing organization,
- Wide exposure for cooperation with stakeholders spread around Europe - internal and external,
- Stability of employment with possibility to build individual career path.
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o.