Would you like to make a difference as business non-financial risk adviser? We are now looking for a (Senior) Business Risk Manager to join the Asset and Wealth Management (A&WM) Business Risk Management and Management Oversight team. This is an opportunity for you to play an integral role to support the business with their non-financial risk management needs!
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the A&WM Business Risk Management and Management Oversight team. We add value by taking risk culture to the next level. By being fully integrated with our business partners, we create sustainable resilience and proactive risk management. As a (Senior) Business Risk Manager, you’ll play a valuable role in ensuring that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take in AWM. We work closely across all parts of Asset & Wealth Management, with various stakeholders in different value chains / frameworks, as well as with other business areas and group functions in the group.
What you’ll be doing:
- Being responsible for collecting and producing high quality, timely and relevant material for presentations, proposals and reporting in order to support decision-making.
- Participating in or leading projects, translating business and specific non-financial risk needs to tangible objectives for projects of a certain level of complexity
- Deep diving into specific topics/business units to analyse and proactively identify improvement areas. Delivering top-notch material and concrete output.
- Advising and supporting management on non-financial risk matters
- Increasing risk awareness, establishing relationship of trust to the stakeholders, safeguarding business against unexpected losses and protecting Nordea’s reputation.
- Defining, planning and developing appropriate processes, guidance and training to secure relevant understanding of business risk and compliance topics.
- Giving ad hoc support to the Head of AWM BRM
You’ll join a team of fully committed and motivated employees across the four Nordic countries, working together with a professional, collaborative and positive mindset. You will be our first team member based in Poland. The role is based in Gdynia; Tallinn; Warszawa.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Possess excellent stakeholder management skills
- Are proactive and act as a driver in the value chain to provide information for the decision process to meet targets within deadline. Be output and delivery oriented.
- Have great analytical skills and the ability to apply them to risk, reporting, analytics, and control designs
- Are able to manage multiple tasks, execution oriented, very well organized, with a structured approach and well-developed stakeholder management and co-operation skills
Your experience and background:
- Previous experience in a bank or financial institution, preferably previous experience in risk management
- Outstanding communication and writing / reporting skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree
- Professional English (both written and spoken)
- Risk Management Tool experience a plus
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/30/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.