Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
- Design, deploy, and maintain cloud environments and ensure compliance with company policy and architectural standards
- Assist in moving existing private cloud workloads to public clouds
- Assist in strategic direction and planning for growth to support our increasing business needs
- Educate users and implement new hardware and software solutions
- Assist in troubleshooting network and storage issues and make recommendations for growth
- Assist in the extension and adaption of existing cloud standards to provide for the integration of additional cloud service providers and services
- Keep on top of industry trends and cloud technology
- 3-5 years of related IT related experience with Windows Server, Linux, Networking and PaaS; designing and deploying systems from the ground up, experience deploying and provisioning storage and networking
- Experience with public cloud-based offerings in a multi-cloud (MS Azure, or related could provider environments for both PaaS and IaaS services Cloud Services
- Experience with cloud service providers; MS Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services
- Experience with specific Cloud Management Platform (CMP) tools and concept
- Experience in the use of containerization and supporting technologies Docker, Kubernetes, Azure stack as well as micro-services architectures and concepts, OS / Software – Microsoft Windows Server, Linux, Internet Information Services, MS SQL Server and typical back-office product
- Automation Scripting tools such as ARM, PowerShell with experience to help automating repeatable tasks and Functions
- Development Tools – Experience with IDE’s such as PowerShell ISE, Visual Studio and Github
- Monitoring tools experience with Insights, Cloudyn, Operations Management Suite / System Center, Splunk
- Security/Identity – Familiarity with Active Directory, Azure AD, Symantec, Virtual Appliances and Azure Security Center Backups Azure and Azure Site Recovery
- Networking – General networking knowledge, VLANs, VNets, VPN’s, AWS VPC, AWS DirectConnect, routing, load balancers, virtual/local gateways, VMware based switching, and firewall concepts
- Configuration Tools: Ansible, CHEF, Puppet or Powershell
- Excellent English communication and inter-personal skills, including the ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a straight-forward, simple manner
- The following would be a plus
- Azure, or similar cloud certifications Experience with Containers
- Storage – Knowledge of iSCSI vs Fiber Channel, NAS, SAN, DAS, local, Azure Storage
Rockwell Automation Sp. z o.o.
Rockwell Automation Sp.z o.o.
Rockwell Automation jest częścią globalnego przedsiębiorstwa specjalizującego się wyłącznie w automatyce przemysłowej i informatyce, zatrudniającego około 23 tys. osób w 80 krajach świata. Tworzymy takie marki, jak Allen-Bradley czy Rockwell Software. Nasza główna siedziba znajduje się w Milwaukee, natomiast w Polsce posiadamy trzy oddziały - w Warszawie, Gdańsku i Katowicach.