- Issue of draft invoices and invoices
- Check of current figures on projects and their impact on results, Corrections to project costs and revenue
- Daily cooperation with Project Managers and Business controllers
- Project administration, WIP|BIA process, Subcontractors reconciliations, Project set-up control, Preparing of travel expenses input to the invoice
- Solving queries
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in Finance / Accounting (AR / OtC / O2C / R2R / RtR / GL) area
- Accounting (AR / OtC / O2C / R2R / RtR / GL) process knowledge
- Upper-intermediate command of German – B2 level
- Upper-intermediate command of English – B2 level
- BA / MA University degree (preferably in Finance & Accounting, Economics area)
- ERP system & MS Excel knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Good organization of work and time management
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).