Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior Internal Auditor - Market and Liquidity Risk Management
212 dni temu
As an senior internal auditor, you will be responsible for supporting or leading the audits related to market and liquidity risk management. This means that you will be responsible for identification of key risks, assessing the design and the operating effectiveness of controls across the bank and supporting issuance of audit reports.
As an senior internal auditor, you have an in-depth knowledge of banking environment particularly market risk and liquidity risk management. You use your strong analytical skills to identify the areas of focus within our audit strategy and individual audits. You are naturally proactive, critical and curious, and you search for missing information on your own initiative. You have strong verbal and written communicative skills and interpersonal capabilities. Therefore, you know how to ask the right questions and get the right information, even when you have to overcome resistance. You are accurate, creative in your solutions and you describe yourself as a team player who is capable of working in international teams, as well as independently when the task at hand requires this. Also, you are keen on self-development.
Furthermore, you have:
- a master degree, preferably in banking or finance areas;
- minimum 5 years of audit experience (internal or external audit), allowing for the risk assessment and effectiveness of the audit in the Bank's operations;
- in-depth knowledge of bank processes and bank regulatory requirements relating to market and liquidity risk management including market risk, liquidity models and the FM product valuation models (also for stress testing purposes);
- liking of working within a team environment;
- highly developed analytical skills and high synthesis skills;
- well-developed written and verbal communication skills;
- high motivation, pro-active and results-oriented attitude;
- excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with SAS skills a plus;
- excellent written and spoken Polish and English;
- professional audit certification is a plus (e.g. CIA);
- experience with international organisations is a plus.
- to support complex or lead straight forward internal audits according to audit methodology, Polish law, IIA standards and ethical principles;
- to identify the irregularities and issue recommendations;
- to deliver on time, high quality audit documentation;
- to verify the effective implementation of recommendations issued by internal and external auditors as well as by the Financial Supervision Authority.
At ING, we realise that qualitative growth means that we always have to have the best people in the best positions. That's why we will invest in your personal growth and development. We will ensure that you are up to date on the key developments in your field and that you continue to improve your performance. However, we do expect you to take the initiative on this score. We are happy to support you in your further development and we offer flexible work hours, variety opportunities for training and networking, including international ones.
Interesting employee benefits package
This is a full-time position of 40 hours week in Warsaw or Katowice. ING offers an attractive employee benefits package with excellent fringe benefits that more than meet market conditions.
ING Bank Śląski S.A.
Strona główna > O Banku O Banku ING Bank Śląski S.A. Zasadniczym celem ING Banku Śląskiego, wynikającym z jego strategii, jest rozwijanie i umacnianie pozycji w polskim sektorze bankowym poprzez dostarczanie zintegrowanych usług finansowych oraz zachowanie charakteru banku zorientowanego na klienta. Czynnikami wspierającymi realizację zamierzonych celów jest współpraca z Grupą ING, stosowanie nowoczesnej technologii, rozbudowa kanałów dystrybucji i świadczenie wysokiej jakości usług. Strategia rozwoju bankowości detalicznej zakłada świadczenie zintegrowanych usług finansowych, doskonalenie sprzedaży wiązanej i konserwatywne podejście do ryzyka. Klienci ING Banku Śląskiego mają dostęp do usług Banku 24 godziny na dobę, 7 dni w tygodniu.