Would you like to be part of transforming our IT change management process? We are now looking for a Senior IT Change Process Manager with documented experience in ITIL Change/Release Management and Agile way of working. Your solid experience in the IT change area will be essential in our transition, where we will coach, train and mentor change managers across the Nordea organisation.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the IT Change Management team. We add value by transforming Nordea's way to perform IT changes. As the Senior IT Change Process Manager you’ll play a valuable role in everything that is going on in Nordea on the IT side, and in designing the future of Change Management in Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing the future IT Change Management way of working for Agile development
- Coaching and educating on IT change management roles
- Training our stakeholders
- Reviewing, coordinating, planning, approving changes and posting implementation review
- Planning, scheduling and facilitating Change Advisory Board (CAB) sessions, Post Implementation Reviews and communicating with all Nordea, IT and business
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Can demonstrate exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Have good planning and scheduling skills
- Show enthusiasm and a real passion for the role with an attitude to enable change
- Are able to recognise the importance of risk and issue management
Your experience and background:
- You have proven experience in owning and building a change and/or release function in a DevOps environment
- You possess the ability to not just run a change function, but to build, develop and mature it. At the same time cooperating with the process owner and working across multiple business units while keeping it as standardised as possible
- You can provide examples of handling conflicts and changing priorities whilst still meeting deadlines
- You are experienced in driving and delivering change management activities: identification, specification and prioritisation of change requirements across people, processes and systems
- You know how to strategically work with the process owner and business in order to co-ordinate end-user testing and assurance of change deliverables
- An understanding of LEAN principles would be highly advantageous, as well as experience in Agile or SAFe framework
- Fluency in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea jest największą skandynawską instytucją finansową. Zatrudnia 32 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku czy Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W maju 2019 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4000, a w samej Łodzi 2300 pracowników, co daje Nordei status jednego z największych łódzkich pracodawców. Cztery biura znajdują się w ścisłym centrum Łodzi: na al. Śmigłego Rydza, dwa biurowce przy al. Piłsudskiego oraz najnowszy - w Red Tower.
Nordea planuje dalszy wzrost zatrudnienia. Wśród poszukiwanych kandydatów są zarówno absolwenci studiów wyższych rozpoczynający swoją ścieżkę kariery, jak i eksperci o ugruntowanej wiedzy finansowej i informatycznej.
Nordea zdobywa serca kandydatów skandynawską kulturą pracy, opartą na zaufaniu, swobodzie działania i nieformalnej atmosferze. Dba o relacje organizując kwartalne wyjścia integracyjne w zespołach oraz dwa razy do roku – Summer oraz Winter party.