In Application Maintenance, we are part of the “run the bank” organization. We make sure that the applications and IT services work today and continue to work in the future.
We are looking for Senior IT Operation Specialist (Actimize) to join the Application Maintenance Group Functions team in Poland.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
You will play a valuable role in supporting the enterprise risk management solutions. With BizDevOps mindset you will be working closely with business and development in the Nordics, Poland and India.
What you will be doing:
- You will be practicing BizDevOps, collaborating closely with business, development and other stakeholders.
- You will automate operations and drive continual service improvement, based on application performance.
- You will be monitoring processes, analyzing data flows and running scripts to ensure service availability.
- You will handle IT operations in line with ITIL best practices, including incident and problem management.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of IT service delivery provided by application support team.
The role is based in Gdańsk.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion, Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
We expect the ideal candidate to have:
- IT service management experience following incident and problem management in ITIL framework
- Experience working within 2nd line technical support and BizDevOps setup using Agile methods
- Understanding data management technologies and business intelligence tools and processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in English, verbally and in writing
- International exposure, working in multicultural environment with multiple vendors
Your experience and background:
- Previous experience working with Actimize software (RCM, AIS) is crucial for the successful candidate
- Batch scripting, power shell and Oracle SQL coding are also welcomed, and Data-Stage will be an asset
On a personal level, you are an easily approachable person who wants to work efficiently and likes interacting with different stakeholders. You carry a positive attitude!
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 12/08/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.