Senior Packaging Design Engineer
4 dni temu
We are an international leader in design and distribution of Industrial Packaging Solutions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Packaging Design Engineer to join our team and to enhance development of our Packaging business in Poland.
This newly created position will be mostly based in our facility in Katowice region.
Ideal candidate for this position is an experienced specialist in Packaging design and Packaging engineering, interested in new packaging technologies and solutions, challenged by packaging development and able to act as a packaging business partner to our customers.
We require university degree in the area of technical design and / or engineering followed by relevant, at least 3 years, experience within industrial packaging design.
As far as personality we are expecting mature, highly reliable, open minded, business and results oriented person, strong in communication with business partners externally and internally, creative in finding new solutions, open to new challenges and business opportunities, international and team player.
- Expertise in various packaging materials used in multi-material solutions as well as expertise in packaging technologies,
- Knowledge and practical experience with 3D modelling in the areas such as Sheet Plastic Design, Progressive Die Design, Packaging Foams Design, Rack Design, Expendable Packaging Design, Thermoforming/Vacuum Forming Design, Wood Packaging Design or Cardboard Packaging Design,
- Experience with relevant 3D design software,
- Competence of project management, ability of multi-tasks and cross-functions management,
- Fluent English is a must, German is an additional asset,
- Standard ERP and overall PC proficiency,
- Driving licence B
The position of Senior Packaging Design Engineer represents complex and overall responsibility of development and engineering of new packaging solutions based on customer´s needs as well as pro-active improvement of existing packaging solutions and designs, including project planning, concept design, samples and small series production, technical advisory and support, close touch with customers and other business partners.
Successful and professional mastering of above-mentioned tasks requires continuous follow-up of new trends in packaging design, materials and technologies and ability to apply them into daily operation.
Antalis jest największym europejskim i czwartym na świecie dystrybutorem materiałów służących
do komunikacji wizualnej (papierów dla poligrafii i biur, materiałów opakowaniowych i produktów VisCom). W 11 krajach na świecie zajmuje pierwszą pozycję wśród dystrybutorów papieru. W Polsce Antalis, od lat notowany na listach rankingowych największych przedsiębiorstw, jest liderem w dystrybucji materiałów służących do komunikacji wizualnej.
Antalis Poland zatrudnia 340 pracowników obsługujących ponad 5000 klientów, zarówno przedsiębiorstw jak i zakładów poligraficznych drukarń , agencji reklamowych, wydawnictw, atakże firm produkujących systemy wystawiennicze.