Manpower (Employment agency - certificate number 412) is the world leader in HR with 70 years of tradition. Currently, on behalf of our Client, we are looking for candidates to fill in the vacant position of:
What do we offer?
- International operating environment, with great care for our each and every employee
- Scandinavian management model, working style & no dress code
- Medical care and life insurance
- Trainings with experts and professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
Who are you?
- Your background and interest for HR may derive from similar position within a SSC/ BPO/ IT office or a recruitment agency
- It is crucial that you have within 1,5-3 years of experience in recruitment/ sourcing, understanding of E-2-E recruitment process and knowledge about current labour market in our sector
- Great time and priority manager for yourself
- Great at communicating
- Goal oriented while staying a team member
- Good in communicating in English (international cooperation background would be an asset)
Your primary responsibility will be to source, recruit and select the best possible candidates for our client`s internal HR department - main focus would be support for growing IT specialists, expanding the database of great candidates, supporting colleagues in the team and generally - a TA function. Other areas of focus would be recruitment for the following departments and more: Finance, HR Services, Linguistics
In short the role will include:
- Pro-active search of candidates via various methods (LinkedIn Recruiter license available)
- Cooperation with career offices, job portals
- Daily cooperation with internal departments
- Brand visibility: actively participating in job fairs and events like webinars
- Support to other colleagues in a team
- Handling internal and external communication via digital and social media tools
- Periodic other HR activities such as: onboarding for new candidates, exit interviews etc.
ManpowerGroup, światowy lider innowacyjnych rozwiązań dla rynku pracy, od 2001 roku wspiera swoich klientów i kandydatów w Polsce. W Polsce ManpowerGroup posiada 40 agencji i jest obecny w 25 miastach w całym kraju. Organizacja oferuje unikalne usługi dla firm i kandydatów poprzez: ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower® oraz Experis™. Usługi ManpowerGroup w Polsce obejmują pracę tymczasową, rekrutację stałą i badanie kompetencji pracowników, zatrudnienie zewnętrzne, outsourcing procesów, doradztwo personalne, zarządzanie karierą i outplacement.