Alexander Mann Solutions is currently hiring a Lead Sourcing Specialist (with Hungarian) to join our growing team, in our Global Client Service Centre (Gdansk or Krakow), working on our Sanofi partnership.
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
Our Client is a leading global pharmaceutical company providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. As part of Sanofi’s Talent Acquisition function you will be part of the wider AMS team delivering talent acquisitions across Europe. Active across multiple therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Rare Diseases, Diabetes and Vaccines you will be supporting Sanofi in their mission to improve and change people’s lives.
As a Senior Sourcing Specialist you will work closely with the onsite recruiters to provide a best-in-class experience to all those involved in our recruiting process. This exciting opportunity is based in our ever growing Gdansk Global Client Service Centre and it is a fantastic platform to become a trusted advisor within an international organisation. You will support the process of hiring talent by sourcing the best candidates from active and passive channels, providing quality long-lists for business requirements.
- Engage with recruiters and hiring managers as directed to take detailed briefs on role requirements
- Identify candidates utilising a multichannel approach (e.g. client database, job board databases, professional social networking sites)
- Develop own network of candidates relevant to the geography and sector
- Ensure regular communication with Client Services team to understand on-going requirements and to share progress of activity
- Share market intelligence with recruiters and hiring managers to support the talent attraction strategy
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of trackers and data integrity in the recruitment database/applicant tracking system
What we need from you:
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist or similar role
- Fluent German
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidate
What you’ll get in return:
At AMS, you’ll get the opportunity to work on projects that integrate with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable results for our clients. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities and setting a new direction for us in terms of how we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, disrupt and influence with organisations that want to transform their operations and win the war for talent.
- Stretching, challenging work
- A vibrant, diverse and collaborative culture
- Flexible working – home working available
- A competitive reward and benefits package including a profit-share plan.
We're a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Alexander Mann Solutions
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals Alexander Mann Solutions fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.