Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Self- reliance in solving and implementation of tasks
- Good knowledge gained from experience in Microsoft SQL Server Platform
- Experience on clustering, always-ON, mirroring systems
- Advanced knowledge of relational DB’s, T-SQL, SQL Server 2005- 2017 (2019), BI solutions, high availability solutions
- Advanced experience with optimization of the SQL code and solving efficiency problems
- Good knowledge of Windows Server and PowerShell
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator certification
- Knowledge of cloud services (AWS, AZURE, IBM) and DB Engines like Oracle, IBM DB2
- Experience in a similar position (3 years).
What duties will help you grow?
- Working with other DB Engineers and Consultants on enterprise solutions for customer from financial market
- Working on RUN and project activities
- Cooperation with other teams on various projects including cloud transformation.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.