Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Provide solutions and coaching to teams on technical test methodologies…
You will be joining our cross functional test team placed in Gdansk designated to design, implement and execute various tests in a CI/CD framework. The suite covers all essential solutions in Arla and is business critical. We are balancing proper test methodologies and focus on stability while also focus on our continuous agile transformation supporting the programs in creating more frequent releases.
Your job as a Senior Test Automation Specialist, will be to analyze and develop tests ensuring it supports our entire system landscape, but also to support the rest of the team in developing, designing and mature our test framework. Can you nod to the following statements, you could be the perfect match…
- Great knowledge of .NET framework and .NET core as well as basic programming principles
- Familiarity on how to make functionalities that are easily expandable and generic.
- Experience around on Coding related terms such as CI/CD, SOLID principles.
- Experience with SQL, RestApi, Selenium and knows how to navigate around these
- Provide sustainable code methodologies to the team
- Customization and development of business requirements into .NET framework
- Liaison with multiple teams
- Learning tech stack in different projects and adjusting our solution to it
- Expansions of existing framework
Your Gdansk possibility
We are insourcing IT competences and establishing a new IT hub in Gdansk to supplement our headquarter in Viby, Denmark and international presence in Europe. Joining IT Solutions and Arla, you become part of a company that is known for our use of agile processes, our internal collaboration and our ability to deliver IT solutions that add value to our end-users.
As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
Software Development and Test Automation experience
You will be the technical expert supporting the team as well as the agile release trains with technical test setup. Therefor it will be necessary for you to have experience with programming in .NET, or similar.
- B.S./M.S. in CS or engineering; or equivalent
- 5+ Years professional experience in a software developer role
- Excellent knowledge in software test automation (C#, .NET, REST API)
- Experience with version control systems (Git) and clean code understanding
- Likes to be challenged and stays calm under pressure
- Strong analytic skills
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Fully paid 30 min. break
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection