Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
- Service Delivery
- A natural point of entrance for the people in our Line of Business to our IT organization.
- Stakeholder management, expectations are aligned across your areas of responsibility.
- Plan implementation of enhancements in coordination with business and vendors.
- Following up with Maintenance vendors and Agile Release Train on expected delivery dates and ensure that required prerequisites are followed according to our change management process.
- Alignment with vendor, architects, consultants and other Service Coordinators.
- Working with ART counterparts (PO & Scrum Masters) to ensure you are informed and they know our expectations, including ways of working.
- Ensure maximum use of existing standard / template solutions.
- Primary contact for vendor meaning following up on vendors and their obligations to signed service orders, contracts and budget, and also provide input to revised forecasts.
- SLA follow up – agreed with Service Level Manager.
- Expert knowledge of business processes in your area and use the knowledge by consulting on enhancements, incidents, service requests and problems.
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection