Service Department Manager
Miejsce pracy: Mielec
- Manage execution of sales process from order to delivery of goods.
- Responsibility for production planning and confirming delivery dates.
- Control of production and deliveries to ensure orders are completed on time and in full.
- Implementation of EDI systems in sales.
- Digitalization of processes, especially e-commerce.
- Responsibility for the working capital and SKU's management.
- Continuous improvement of service parameters and distribution operations, shortening the delivery time.
- Management of claims processing and analyzes.
- Manage relevant teams.
- Prepare reports for management.
- Ability to analyze problem and generate solutions,
- Long term commitment to the organization,
- Openness for new ideas and changes,
- Higher education (Logistics, Transport Management or
- Business Management)
- Min. 5 years of experience with hands-on role,
- Appropriate IT skills,
- Team management experience and negotiation skills,
- Flexibility for business traveling,
- Very good knowledge of English, German or Russian would be an asset.
- Challenging job in an international company,
- Competitive remuneration package,
- High-tech working environment,
- Personal development opportunities,
- Initial training and ongoing support,
- Full confidentiality during the recruitment processes.
Kronospan jest wiodącym producentem wysokiej jakości materiałów drewnopochodnych. Posiada zakłady w Europie, Azji i USA. Strukturę Kronospanu cechuje krótki proces decyzyjny, globalna ekspansja i zorientowanie na osiągnięcia.