Would you like to be a part of Supplier Performance Management team where Nordea and supplier collaboration are ensured to achieve the required business values? We are now looking for a Service Level Manager for Supplier Management function to improve the overall maturity in supplier performance area. The ideal person shall be involved in the maturity journey which may require to work in different activities related to managing the performance of supplier and compliance.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Supplier Performance Management team. We add value by measuring and improving supplier performance by implementing various reporting solutions and governance around Nordea’s prioritized external suppliers. As Service Level Manager for Supplier Management function, you will play a valuable role, you are expected to ensure that external Technology suppliers provide maximum value to Nordea by delivering stable IT services with agreed performance level and within risk appetite.
What you will be doing:
The job responsibilities include
- Implement required supplier process / governance /control to enable supplier performance reporting (SLA reporting, Satisfaction survey, CSI, etc.)
- Supports and oversees the evaluation and monitoring of SLA performance and the compliance to IT Operational contractual obligations Including SLA Review
- Managing Performance management of individual suppliers against agreed contractual SLA and Support to apply remedies for failure to meet agreed Service Level targets
- Act as an SME/ advisory and provide inputs /validate the contractual SLA before procurements
- Maintain SLA catalogue and provide insight information on SLA performance including any anomalies related to SLA measurement
We are part of Technology Supplier management unit and the team consists of various competency located both in Nordics and in Poland. You will be joining a team of diversified talents and varied experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to work closely with external suppliers and to improve the overall maturity in supplier management, then you are in right place. The role is based in Gdynia.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Ability to work with best practices and adapt to new ways of working
- Ready to work in complex environment and demonstrate success in the area you are assigned to
- Able to collaborate and work with different stakeholders across Nordea
Your experience and background:
- Prior experience and working knowledge with supplier management or IT operations
- Good understanding on ITIL processes and in-depth knowledge in Service Level management area is highly recommended
- Technical understanding in application maintenance, application development and infrastructure support area
- Hands-on experience in process implementation and controls related to supplier management
- Fluency in English with good communication and presentation skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 5 May 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.