The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future. Your heart beats for interior? Do you think this could be you? Great, then send us your application!
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking who loves to push creative boundaries for a Set Moods Photographer (m/f) .
In this position, you will join our creative product content team in Poznan.
- Shooting inspiring images that will be featured on our websites and all other Westwing channels
- Improving your beautifully-shot pictures in post-production, because you can always take it up a notch
- Identifying and selecting camera equipment, correcting angles, finding the perfect lighting and setting up equipment at shootings like a pro
- Expanding your creativity and creative repertoire: you take pleasure in researching creative concepts, finding new muses and taking inspiration from undiscovered sources.
- Passion for creating inspiring photo content, great spirit and high personal motivation Several years of experience as a professional photographer – either print or online,
- Creativity (which shines through in your portfolio),
- Strong team player mentality – you're not afraid to get your hands dirty,
- Enthusiastic interest in interior design and style,
- Fluency in English and Polish,
- Another plus: you run a successful social media account or photo blog. If so, please include a link with your application materials
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An inspirational way of working and creating great materials for multiple countries and outlets
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- An opportunity to have an immediate impact on our websites and brand while getting to the core of how content is planned, produced and published
- A variety of employer benefits such as Multisport card, private medical care (PZU), life insurance & employer sales and special discounts
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,300 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst Operations Analytics (m/f). In this position, you will use your excellent analytical skills to provide actionable insights for our Management team and Business Departments to make data-driven decisions.