Ogłoszenie numer: 8498367, from 2023-09-11
Our main company MOATABLE is a forward-thinking, user-focused SaaS company that is passionate about creating groundbreaking solutions and pushing the boundaries of what's possible. With a diverse and talented team, we foster a collaborative environment where creativity and out-of-the-box thinking thrive. Join us on our exciting journey and help shape the future of technology!
The SSC Accountant’s primary responsibility will be end-to-end accounting processes for our fuel purchase program including data/invoice reconciliations, error handling, disputes, ad-hoc payments to vendors, and internal reporting. Communication will be key to this role in this fast-growing area of our business. The SSC Accountant will also assist in other areas of the SSC accounting processes such as partnership revenue, intercompany, and equity accounting.
Shared-Service Center Accountant
Location: Kraków, Śródmieście
Job descriptionKey Responsibilities
- Reconciliation of daily/weekly purchases to the cash received
- Evaluating source of payment errors and working with partners to address causes and resolution
- Preparing and/or reviewing weekly fuel purchase reports being sent to individual partners
- Reconciliation of partner invoices to internal reports
- Monitoring and reporting fuel volume and pay-out to the partners
- Dealing with disputes and communicate with the partners or customers over the phone if needed
- Maintaining consistent communication with other stakeholder departments within the company.
- Creating, maintaining, and disseminating process documentation related to the fuel purchase program, including SOX narratives and process flows.
- Analysis/Review and monitoring of accounting for partnership revenue agreements
- Data analysis and distribution of other revenue processes
- Monitoring and reconciliation of intercompany transactions, cash flows, and debt
- Assists in other accounting duties if necessary
- Strong communication skills.
- Good level of English (Upper-intermediate and higher).
- Knowledge of Sage Intacct and XERO general ledgers and Stripe’s merchant-side will be considered an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work on your own initiative and solve problems without significant guidance.
- Good teamwork practice.
- Experience working with and designing dashboards in Microsoft Power BI
- ACCA qualified (or equivalent); or pursuing relevant studies and part qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, ideally in an Accounts Assistance role.
- Experience with US GAAP / IFRS would be considered as an asset.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Hybrid working.
- Continuous training/CPE and support.