Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
42 dni temu
Ogłoszenie numer: 2126124, from 2018-11-01
Expereo is a global provider of managed internet and hybrid networks, SD-WAN and Cloud connectivity solutions. Our XDN portfolio provides Internet Connectivity , Cloud Acceleration and network optimisation, SD-WAN, network security managed services , and Xpertise – managed professional and field services for network solutions.
With an unmatched global reach, Expereo powers enterprise & government sites in 190+ countries, helping our customers improve productivity and powering Cloud with the agility, flexibility and value of the Internet, with optimal performance.
Location: śląskie / Katowice
As a Software Engineer at Expereo you will be working within a team of developers and directly with UX
Designer and Product Owner defining and implementing functionalities for our core applications, used by internal teams as well as external Customers. We work in an interdisciplinary team to merge creative ideas with the best development skills. We work with cutting-edge technologies and experiment with the latest tools in our daily work. Our work is highly interactive and challenging. With us it’s never going to be boring!
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and technology and will have trainings and free access to online courses platform Pluralsight to develop yourself. And of course, you’ll be part of an awesome team of colleagues who are passionate and maybe even smarter than you!
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- You’ll give advice on workflow and code stack
- Collaborate with fellow engineers and teams to design and build new features at large-scale
- Create cross-platform browser and mobile applications and backend systems
- Follow cloud development best practices regarding logging, monitoring, scaling and availability
- Designing and implementing new endpoints in our API inventory
- Fluency in English is preferred, a minimum level of B2 is required;
- A few years of hands-on development experience with Java and/or C#;
- Experience working with REST services;
- Familiarity with Lean and Agile frameworks (Kanban, DevOps, Scrum);
- You consider yourself to be hands-on with continuous delivery / continuous integration;
- Self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset;
- You have a passion for coding and have a curious mindset;
- Experience with software architecture design in an enterprise environment
Expereo can only take candidates into consideration who already have a valid working permit and who are
based in Poland (relocation will not be facilitated).
Depending on your experience, Expereo offers a competitive remuneration package. We have a dynamic
international working environment.