- Position: Software Engineer (Lido Authentication Service)
- Company: LUFTHANSA SYSTEMS POLAND
- Trade: IT
- Location: GDAŃSK
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in Java SE programming,
- Knowledge of IT- security topics: Secure Application Development, Penetration Testing, Encryption, Authorization, LDAP etc.,
- Knowledge of different authentication flows: OAuth, SAML etc.,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Practical knowledge of software quality assurance,
- Very good command of English language.
- Knowledge of software development processes,
- Knowledge of Scrum or other agile methodologies,
- Work experience in international environment.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.