Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Software Packaging Specialist
49 dni temu
- Complete software packaging using MSI technology meeting Industry & Microsoft best practices.
- Provide software packaging services ensuring that applications are built to meet technical specifications suitable for applications to be run and operated within customers Standard Operating Environment.
- Complete Software Packaging activities to required timelines.
- Perform complex troubleshooting activities to diagnose packaging issues.
- Complete software packaging using virtualization technologies including AppV, ThinApp & Citrix
- Ensure software packages meet & operate under client specific deployment mechanisms.
- Perform testing on client specific Standard Operating Environments.
- Perform application compatibility & migration testing
- Perform Quality Assurance activities to ensure package integrity & accuracy
- Follow & Complete specific work checklist while completing Packaging & QA activities.
- Assist with producing and updating procedure documentation for Software Packaging.
- Create software application (MSI), data setup.exe packages and scripts using standard processes and toolsets (e.g. Installshield) in respect to customer approved processes, toolsets and environments.
- Develop software packages based on customer requirements and perform test according to customer test plans.
- May require shift work to accommodate global client needs.
- Accountable for completing work assignments within a specific timeframe to meet or exceed business objectives
- Activities subject to business measurements, impact on customer satisfaction or impact on project costs/expenses.
- Knowledge of software packaging tools
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems and administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Excellent teamwork skills balanced with ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages such as VBS
- Experience in process monitoring tools
- Experience in VMware & associated virtualized based products
- Knowlesge of Windows OS and its internal components for analysis and monitoring of packaging activities.
- Knowledge of Matrix42
- Knowledge of packaging tools to produce MSI packages for legacy applications and MSTs to transform Vendor based MSI’s
- Trainings and certifications
- Private medical package
- Insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Summer Camps for Children
- Hiking trips for Employees
- Seasonal Events
IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o.
IBM GSDC Poland in Wroclaw has been operating since 2010. From that forwards, our Centre has developed in an amazing pace launching new services covering hardware and software solutions used by our clients headquartered in the whole Europe. Currently we are looking for candidates at the position of: