- Position: Software Security Engineer (digitalLab@LH)
- Company: LUFTHANSA SYSTEMS POLAND
- Trade: IT
- Location: GDAŃSK
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
- Good understanding and knowledge of common industry cyber
- security frameworks, standards and methodologies, including; OWASP,
- PCI DSS
- Demonstrated experience in a cybersecurity or similar
- Good knowledge of various test/development methodologies including
- Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC)
- Understanding of web application infrastructure and the common
- attack methods used my malicious adversaries
- Experience in secure code review
- Experience using SAST and DAST tools (i.e. SonarQube, BlackDuck,
- Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP, fuzzers)
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related
- Good knowledge of Java/Python
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability
- Very good knowledge of English
- Industry recognised cyber security related certifications including;
- CEH, EnCE, CRISC, SANS GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GIAC, GCFA, GNFA
- and/or CISSP would be beneficial
- Mobile apps development/testing
- Experience using SVN/Git
- Knowledge of Selenium/Appium
- Experience in workflow tools (Jira)
- Experience in Continuous Integration
digitalLab@Lufthansa is a setup to develop solutions for the Lufthansa Digital Infrastructure. This includes customer frontends, customer portals, B2B portals and other customer facing solutions, customer apps and employee apps, NDC connectors, LH OpenAPI, the LH Group API layer and backend components, relevant for digitalization. The digitalLab@Lufthansa also supports innovation projects by developing proof of concept solution and proto-types. It is a setup consisting of multiples development sites. One of these sites is Lufthansa Systems Poland.
As the Software Security Engineer you will be working in a Scrum Team being responsible for evaluating, developing and delivering high class mobile solutions for the Lufthansa Group most advanced projects.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates
- Individual career path
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee's needs.
- Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and
- co-financing Multisport cards
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.