- Position: Software Security Engineer (Lido Flight)
- Company: LUFTHANSA SYSTEMS POLAND
- Trade: IT
- Location: GDAŃSK
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
You will be responsible for managing and debug errors of application, operating system and database.
Who are you?
- Experience with static code analysis tools,
- Demonstrated knowledge of at least one development language (Java, C++, etc) and scripting
- languages (Python, bash, PowerShell, etc),
- Working knowledge of operating systems,
- Experience in security testing,
- Familiarity with modern pen testing tools and methodologies,
- Experience with security code reviews,
- Experience with cloud security (Azure preferred).
- Work as area expert and point of contact for development teams,
- Perform security tests of application,
- Create and introduce security best practices,
- Advise with architecture decisions,
- Perform security code reviews,
- Secure Software Development Life cycle.
Application security team is responsible for design and implementation of secure development life cycle.
We are shifting left - but still expect our security engineers to be up to date with latest attack methods. As
a part of this team you will work with development, ops and infrastructure teams, and you will have
influence on architecture of highly used application.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing
- Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.