You will be joining our cross-functional test team placed in Gdańsk designated to design, implement and execute various tests in a CI/CD framework. The suite covers all essential solutions in Arla and is business-critical. We are balancing proper test methodologies and focusing on stability while also focusing on our continuous agile transformation supporting the trains in creating more frequent releases. As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
- Test automation development
- Customization and support of the framework
- Liaising with multiple teams
- Learning tech stack in different projects and adjusting our solution to it
- Spreading QA automation guidelines across the company
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET core as well as basic programming principles
- Familiarity with how to make functionalities expandable and generic
- Knowledge around QA related terms like test scenario, test case
- Ability to explain the requirements for the test automation suite
At Arla, we value our IT specialists and provide a range of attractive benefits to support your personal and professional growth:
- Trainings with industry experts and a comprehensive induction program.
- Financial support for ongoing education and professional development.
- Flexibility in working hours and the option to work from home.
- Medical care and life insurance coverage.
- Employee Assistance Program offering legal, psychological, health, and financial consulting.
- Additional perks like gym memberships, vouchers, travel points, and cinema tickets.
- Home kit including a monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, and webcam.
- Relaxation breaks to recharge and maintain work-life balance.
- Relocation allowance for a smooth transition to our vibrant city.
- Referral program for employees to earn rewards by recommending top talent.
- Additional holiday days based on length of employment (up to 4 days).
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection