Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start
- Technical academic background (engineering, technical)
- Swift experience: Proven track record in implementing, maintaining Swift products
in complex infrastructures for large organisations;
- 5+ year of experience in IT in financial institution, including 2+ year of experience
in working with Swift products;
- Experience in Orchestration / Automation (tools such Ansible Tower)
- Production support experience (critical infrastructure)
- Outstanding oral and written skills (EN mandatory)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Basic knowledge of Linux, middleware products, Network;
- Programming skills (scripting languages such as Python, Kornshell, Perl)
What duties will help you grow?
- Implementation (engineering) activities: implementation and deployment of new data flows or new messaging standards requiring to configure the Swift Software, connecting them to
back-end applications. Methodology to perform those tasks is the Agile model.
Activities includes, the following elements (non-exhaustive list):
- analyse, implement, document and test new data flows or new messaging standards
- upgrade of the Swift software or specific devices
- deliver project documents in line with the Euroclear Project Life Cycle
- maintain the documentation of technical flows and production intervention solutions
- set up Swift certificates
- adapt the monitoring in line with the new developments
- scripting for treatment of data
- preparation and execution of the launches in client testing environment and production
- technical intervention in the Datacenter
- conduct the yearly SWIFT CSP (Customer Security Programme) assessment
- Second line production support activities: on call support in 24/7, accepting and resolving issues following Euroclear production support SLA for critical infrastructure. This includes the
creation of SWIFT cases as third line support level and the follow up on those cases (direct
interaction with SWIFT) and their resolution. This service includes execution of the site SWAP
and recovery exercises (RDR) on Euroclear premises.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.