Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Team Leader (Sales or Customer Relations)
237 dni temu
Team Leader (Sales or Customer Relations) IKEA Retail, Katowice
You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We’re not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. We invest in your passions and encourage you to grow with them. Come see things a little differently with us.
- interested in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home,
- have leadership potential and are enthusiastic about working with others in a team,
- focused on self-development, but also on securing the training of your team in order to have competent, multi-skilled and commercially oriented co-workers, who can support the customers’ shopping experience,
- have flexible approach to working hours (shift work and weekends),
- want to learn and broaden your horizons also in other IKEA locations,
- are able to communicate both in Polish and English.
About the job
Team Leader position is a great starting point to begin your career at IKEA, where you’ll work in an environment where your ideas are heard and where there are plenty of chances to learn new skills. It is also great opportunity to face challenging tasks, develop your leadership and make a first step to become future Manager at IKEA.
About the assignment
- supporting manager in running department by planning and resolving business problems,
- actively advising customers on the best solutions for their homes in order to sell more,
- understanding your department’s action plans and supporting the goals and targets set by your manager,
- working in an international company with an established organizational culture and human resources policy (winner of the "Great Place to Work" award),
- extending your knowledge in the field of interior design, business management and customer needs.
- that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
- that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
- to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
- to appreciate your achievements,
- to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card).