Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Team Leader With French
381 dni temu
CapgeminiÂ is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business ServicesÂ department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000Â specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a candidate who would like to take over the position of a Team Leader in growing team. The scope is covering Claims management for the Global Insurance Company located in France.
- Manage and develop a team on daily basisÂ
- Ensure all KPI and SLA targets and deadlines are metÂ
- Manage escalations and crisis situationsÂ
- Support function to Assistant ManagerÂ
- Manage and provide support for transition of processesÂ
- Work closely with the Client and focus on continuously developing business relationshipsÂ
- Identify potential risks related to the process.Â
- Provide high quality reporting, and respond to ad-hoc requirementsÂ
- Continually strive to optimize, standardize and improve processes
- Proven experience in people management
- Very good command of French and communicative English
- Experience in transition or transformation process would be an asset
- Strong customerÂ orientation is a must in this role
- "Can do" attitude and team building will be necessary
- Ambitious, proactive and result-orientedÂ
- Ability to take action and produce desired outcomes with limited directionÂ
- Multitasking skillsÂ
- Ability to deliver various reports within deadlines and on short notices
What we offer
- You will work inÂ multinational,Â stable company for c.a.Â 100Â BlueÂ ChipÂ ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30Â languages.
- You will gain spaceÂ toÂ fulfillÂ yourÂ ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transitionÂ projects.Â We operate according toÂ LeanÂ andÂ KaizenÂ philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (expertsÂ orÂ managers) – you will work among professionals (overÂ 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coachingÂ programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wideÂ choiceÂ ofÂ perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (BusinessÂ ParentÂ Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open toÂ provideÂ assistiveÂ technologiesÂ forÂ peopleÂ withÂ diverseÂ disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini to przede wszystkim różnorodność. Z nami, możesz tworzyć najnowocześniejsze rozwiązania dla wielu branż i korzystać ze wsparcia zespołów ekspertów o niezwykle szerokim zakresie kompetencji – od międzynarodowej księgowości, aż do zaawansowanych systemów IT.
- EtapRozmowa telefoniczna
- EtapZnajomość języków
- EtapRozmowa z Manageram