Apex Systems provides organizations with scalable IT staffing and services solutions to address critical gaps in their current workforce and augment workforce management strategies. Complementing our staffing solutions with deliverable-based services enables us to also help organizations drive better business performance. We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies in all major industries, including financial services, business services, consumer industrials, technology, healthcare, government services, and communications. With over 65 locations throughout North America and a candidate pipeline of more than 5 million, we are equipped to serve our clients wherever needed. Apex combines with parent company On Assignment to be the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in the U.S. In addition, Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award and est of Staffing Talent Award for providing superior service to their clients and job seekers.
Title: Technical Implementation Expert for Webproxy (Zscaler)
Start Date: ASAP
End: 3 months contract to hire
Schedule: Full time, Remote at the start and when restrictions are lifted would need to be onsite in either Hamburg, Nantes or Katowice 4 days a week 1 day remote
- Technical implementation network security (5 - 10 years)
- Web Proxy deployment (Zscaler deployment - is a must) minimum 5 years
- Partner with Network, Software Engineers, and Project Managers to deliver technical networking projects, leading cross-functional collaboration between internal teams and external vendors.
- Manage and drive the delivery of Network security (proxy) project for client, leveraging automation network and firewall programs.
- Ability to accurately forecast network demand and achieve maximum efficiency through design and automation.
- Develop reports to track issues, risks, and overall network/security status.
- Experienced in an engineer manager or leading technical team.
- Experience successfully leading large complex programs at a global level involving many IT operational teams.
- Able to do technical reporting and documentation e.g. RFC(Request for Change) or SOP(Standard Operational Procedure) or Deployment plan etc
High Level Deliverables:
- Plan technical deployment of pilot phase and Final Roll out phase along with Project managers.
- Handling technical issues/risk and escalation raised project roll out.
Oxford Global Resources