Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Technical ITSM Solutions Architect
Katowice, Krakow, Opole, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan
291 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Architect is an important member of the project team and is responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements, based on Capgemini standards and industry best-practices.
As a Technical Architect you will be involved in all aspects of the solution design, implementation, and integrations of IT Service Management platforms. Technical Architect will be working with Capgemini clients to evaluate current state processes and tools, define solution requirements, determine and define the integration requirements, develop overall architecture and the implementation plans.
Role is located in the Service Architecture Team part of the Service Integration Practice within the Projects and Consulting Unit of the Cloud Infrastructure Services . The team responsibilities involve the architecture and design consulting work related to the IT Service Management solution ecosystem, supporting integrations and automation.
What’ll make You special:
- Proven track record in ITSM technologies, 3+ years of experience in BMC ITSM or ServiceNow implementations
- Hands on experience as ServiceNow or BMC ITSM Architect
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow or BMC ITSM tool configuration and custom development
- Experience in integrations and supported technologies (SOAP,REST, WSDL, JSON, XML)
- Understanding of SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, Rest, FTP, ODBC, JDBC
- Knowledge of systems architecture, SOA, enterprise application architecture, enterprise integration patterns (EIP)
- Database technologies such as SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- 3 years of experience with ITIL Service Management processes. ITIL Foundations certification preferred
- Experience working in large implementation projects
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator, ServiceNow Developer certification is a plus
- Experience with other ITSM software and enterprise deployments (HP, Landesk, etc.)
- Experience with orchestration tools (ex. HP Operations Orchestrator, BMC Atrium Orchestrator)
- Micro-services architecture knowledge, enterprise integration patterns
- Experience in Jira, Confluence, Rabbit MQ, Apache Camel, DevOps
- Experience developing and implementing systems using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of industry architecture frameworks (for example TOGAF, AIF, etc.)
- AppDynamics experience a plus
What we offer:
- Remote work
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database)
- You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini to przede wszystkim różnorodność. Z nami, możesz tworzyć najnowocześniejsze rozwiązania dla wielu branż i korzystać ze wsparcia zespołów ekspertów o niezwykle szerokim zakresie kompetencji – od międzynarodowej księgowości, aż do zaawansowanych systemów IT.
- EtapRozmowa telefoniczna
- EtapZnajomość języków
- EtapRozmowa z Manageram