Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Harding Safety Poland Sp. z.o.o
826 dni temu
Harding is the global market leader of marine life-saving systems, with a sold track record of deliveries to offshore installations and vessels world wide.
Our company located in Solec Kujawski is expanding and we are looking for hard-working, positive co-workers at the following position:
- Coordinate, follow-up and take responsibility for Technical Engineers,
- Assessing and adjusting workload to meet the capacity expectations,
- Designing and developing Harding products,
- Preparing 2D drawings and 3D models based on produced constructions,
- Updating technical documentation and work instructions/procedures,
- Creating and maintaining drawings base,
- Cooperation with other Departments and suppliers in case of technical issues,
- Solving technical issues uncovered during production/assembly process,
- Preparing reports in accordance with instructions.
- Master of Science degree in engineering,
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience within management team,
- Experience in 2D/3D modeling programs: AutoCad, Inventor, NX (an asset),
- Fluency in English (spoken and written),
- High level of communication and teamwork skills,
- Planning, organizing and motivating skills,
- Independent, creative and innovative in solving tasks,
- Critical thinking and problems solving skills,
- Good understanding and practice knowledge of technical drawings,
- Practical knowledge of marine/ship would be an asset.
- Employment stability,
- Nice atmosphere,
- Work in international environment at the company located in Solec Kujawski,
- Competitive salary and package,
- Other benefits: private medical care, life insurance, Multisport Card.