Currently we are looking for candidates for the 1st and 2nd level Application support. You will be responsible for the management and troubleshooting of application. Our customer is one of the biggest shipping company in the international logistics service sector.
- Position: Test Automation Engineer (DevOps)
- Company: LUFTHANSA SYSTEMS POLAND
- Trade: IT
- Location: GDAŃSK
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
- Experience in test automation;
- Motivated, open-minded, supportive to work in an agile environment,
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC),
- Very good knowledge of Docker, Linux/UNIX platforms,
- Knowledge of configuration management and deployment automation tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus),
- Knowledge of GIT versioning system,
- Good command of English (B2 level).
- Ability of programming in at least one scripting language (Python, Perl),
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions (Azure),
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, Logstash),
- Experience in working in Agile team.
Monitoring Team is developing monitoring and logging system for Lido/Flight. It will be widely used throughout the Lido/Flight Product Line especially by Operations Teams and our customers to ensure the Lido/Flight system is running smoothly. You'll work as part of an international team and contribute to overall product success.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.