Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
Rockwell Automation is looking for someone to grow their career as a Team Leader in Test organization.
In this role you will manage the delivery of objectives focused on quality but also get involved in the technical details and decision making. The environment fosters a collaborative and innovative approach to work with teams across the globe. It is dynamic, fast-paced, and requires a highly motivated individual with a passion for engineering. In this role you will be expected to be a leader, mentor and coach your team to maintain high performance levels. With success in this role, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop with increased scope and responsibility.
- Ensure product test activities comply with corporate and business level processes and procedures. Be responsible for helping the team think and create a continuous improvement mindset against those processes and procedures.
- Leads testing activities and/or act as the technical lead for assigned projects
- Performs analysis, prioritization and reporting of code errors using organizational tools and in cooperation with project and business representatives
- Ensures thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws.
- Work cooperatively in a multi-disciplined team environment
- Develop the team and assist them with goal setting and achievement. Work with individuals to help them reach their full potential. Develop operational metrics to ensure we are focused on the right things.
- Responsible for ‘team building’ and frequent assessment and evaluation of direct reports.
- Supports Manager in recruitment process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in new product development and design of software or software systems
- Proven leadership experience as technical leader
- Broad understanding across multiple functional areas (test, embedded software, hardware)
- Must exhibit excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, that enables collaboration with global team
- Experience working in SCRUM/agile methodology
- Communicative English, that enables collaboration with global team
- Demonstrated application experience in working in process change. This should include communication, scope management, change management, and metrics creation
- Deep understanding of software/firmware QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Knowledge of Python language is beneficial
Rockwell Automation Sp. z o.o.
Rockwell Automation Sp.z o.o.
Rockwell Automation jest częścią globalnego przedsiębiorstwa specjalizującego się wyłącznie w automatyce przemysłowej i informatyce, zatrudniającego około 23 tys. osób w 80 krajach świata. Tworzymy takie marki, jak Allen-Bradley czy Rockwell Software. Nasza główna siedziba znajduje się w Milwaukee, natomiast w Polsce posiadamy trzy oddziały - w Warszawie, Gdańsku i Katowicach.