Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
129 dni temu
HireRight is a leading global provider of due diligence services providing background screening
of employees and job applicants. We are dedicated to ensuring our clients get the top talent, striving
to create an excellent candidate experience to help people get hired. To maintain our position as industry leader, HireRight has dedicated staff, committed to helping both our clients and their candidates have the best experience of background screening.
Ready to work for a truly global company? Apply today!
The Training Specialist works in a team environment to design, develop and conduct training and create educational resources that meet the requirements and needs of HireRight's external clients and end users. This position will work collaboratively across the organization to recommend, design, and deliver learning solutions that will empower customers to effectively utilize HireRight products and services.
- Basic training for new and existing customers.
- Ability to work effectively with subject matter experts, product, and professional services to design, deliver and evaluate effective training materials and content.
- Construct and conduct needs and task analysis.
- Analyze, design, deliver, implement and evaluate training programs.
- Drive innovation by incorporating new learning media/approaches into the company's solutions.
- Collaborate and communicate with both external and internal customers to ensure learning needs are being met.
- 2+ years of relevant training and curriculum development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with training development, adult learning principles and learning program development.
- Experience with technology solutions related to learning including: Salesforce, MS Office, WebEx.