Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
- Knowledge and experience of virtualization technologies (VMWare and/or Nutanix)
- Understanding of network and storage concept
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Cloud knowledge (AWS)
- Performing daily activities such as hosts building, cluster and servers configuring, technical issues solving.
- Planning, coordinating and performing changes in hyper-converged infrastructure with other 3rd line teams.
- Participating and coordinating many interesting and challenging projects.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video:
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.