As an Account Manager Wholesale for the center of Poland it is your job to become the ultimate Rituals brand ambassador for counterparts in our partner stores in Poland. It’s up to you to fully engage them and to assure around 60 Rituals’ points of sales. You make sure they are managed in the best possible, effective, and customer-obsessed way.
- You ‘own’ the account plan, and ensure that each in-store event and promotion is rolled out according to plan; on time, and within budget
- Ensure the highest standards of visual merchandising and presentation in line with pre-determined company initiatives are maintained on all counters;
- Responsible attitude to items and inventory in the store (maintenance and cleaning)
- Effective stock management to minimize losses through control of testers and store damages
- You conduct field work: about four days a week you visit partner stores
- Setting up and synchronizing trade marketing initiatives
- Setting up and executing an effective training and development program that delights and engages in-store personnel is one of your main responsibilities.
- You provide data by reporting in a timely and effective manner.
- Experienced in account management or brand management, preferably with a recognized cosmetics/ premium brand
- Experienced in establishing, developing, and upholding customer relations
- Convincing, sensitive, independent and result oriented
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English
- Bachelors Degree
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals has over 800 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America.
By joining Rituals, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it’s you we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate and send in your application. We’ll be in touch soon.
Rituals Cosmetics Poland