Accountant with German in Sales Accounting Team
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Audit and settlement of duty free sales made by the Flight Attendants.
- WorldShop and LSG assistance in variety of onboard sales inquiries.
- Support in fraud prevention concerning inflight shopping.
- Refund requests handling for returned onboard sales articles.
- Providing Hotline for Flight Attendants concerning variety of onboard sales inquiries (weekdays, 9:00-15:00, around 20 calls per week).
- Working on variety of systems and applications.
- Very good English (min. B2)
- Advanced German (min. C1 cause operating hotline required).
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong customer and service orientation.
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
- Analytical and numerical skills.
- Discounts / Shopping.
- Private Medical Card.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee events (summer festivals, sport competitions, etc.).
- Child friendly enviroment.
LUFTHANSA GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES Sp. z.o.o
Lufthansa Global Business Services (LGBS) acts a high-performance center, supplying all part of the Lufthansa Group with new power.
- Our core filed is business administration, however we do not do it as usual:
- We operate with data and information that we filter and analysis
- We identify potential, merge and optimize them and thus create substantial added value