METRO Services PL is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO Capital Group - a global leader in retail trade, operating in Europe and Asia. The METRO Group consists of recognizable brands such as Real and Makro Cash & Carry.
At METRO Services, we handle financial and accounting processes in the field of, among others General Accounting, Fixed Assets or Accounts Receivables.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 16 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
We are currently looking for candidates to our accounting teams (Accounts Receivables and General Accounting departments) for a position:
METRO Services means development in many areas - we provide, among others, training in accounting, software, soft skills and language courses for free. With us you will gain experience in business, but also broaden cultural and language horizons in an international environment. Due to continuous development, we run many projects related to the optimization and standardization of accounting processes, which involves the possibility of traveling to clients from almost all of Europe and the use of additional languages besides English, if you know them. So if you are a great team player with allergy to boredom, you have analytical and Excel skills and experience in accounting - apply to one of our departments!
- issuing and posting of invoices, settlements of bank statements, clearing of customer accounts
- reconciliation and reporting of sales in Real and Makro Cash & Carry stores
- settlements related to store sales (payment means such as cash, credit cards, vouchers, etc.)
- preparation and confirmation of balances and reconciliation of general ledger accounts related to accounts receivable and payable processes
- bank account reconciliation
- regular processing of clients’ requests
- booking transactions regarding inventories, fixed assets, taxes
- calculation and booking of deferred income and prepaid expenses, cost accruals, write-downs
- monitoring and analyzing general ledger accounts including explanation of discrepancies/deviations
- reporting financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- forecast reporting, preparing tax returns, intercompany reconciliation
- preparing reports for internal needs and for external institutions (eg audit)
- analysis and implementation of changes in IFRS
- active participation in projects related to the improvement of accounting processes
- developing and implementing accounting processes and procedures
- ongoing work with the client as part of providing the highest quality services (also in other languages if you know them)
- participation in activities related to the closing of the month
- everyday work and improving your skills in SAP and Excel
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning)
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- co-financed sports card
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- team and company integrations after hours
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
METRO SERVICES PL jest profesjonalnym centrum księgowym, zapewniającym najwyższej jakości obsługę finansowo-księgową wewnętrznych klientów koncernu.