Would you like to Finance & Accounting Services? We are now looking for an Accounting & Tax Specialist to our Finance Poland Team.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Finance Poland Team. We add value by running the books according to Polish Tax rules and International Financial Reporting Standards. As the Accounting & Tax Specialist, you’ll play a valuable role in interesting assignments, where you will deepen your knowledge in finance & accounting area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring and verifying documents according to Accounting and Tax regulations- setting requirements, and final verification
- Accounts reconciliation and month-end closing activities
- Supporting in preparation and verification of Tax statements (CIT, VAT, WHT, etc.)
- Active participation in preparation of Financial Statement and reports for NBP, GUS
- Cooperating with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. US, GUS, NBP, KNF, auditors etc)
- Monitoring changes in Accounting and Tax regulations
- Recommending policies and procedures
- Process improvements
The role is based in Lodz. Welcome to a dynamic team full of friendly specialists.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Know English on communicative level (at least B2), both spoken and written is a must
- Are able to work in a changing environment and under time pressure
Your experience and background:
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Polish Accountancy
- University degree, preferably in: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematic or related
- Knowledge of The Accounting Act, basis IFRS, legal and tax regulations (VAT and CIT)
- Good PC skills with knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of MS Access is an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 13 June 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.