METRO Services PL is part of the international METRO group and provides specialized financial and accounting services for its companies, including Real and Makro Cash & Carry.
After over 7 years of operations in Szczecin, METRO Services has become the center of expertise, implementing accounting standards throughout the organization. We implement more and more interesting projects, and our employees have more and more development opportunities.
At the moment we are looking candidates for a position:
- planning and conducting accounting processes trainings (especially related to Accounts Receivable area),
- creating process documentation,
- developing training programme and training materials,
- actively supporting operational teams,
- recognition and continuous analysis of training needs related to accounting processes.
- university degree (preferably in the field of finance, accounting or economy),
- at least 2 years of professional experience within accounting ,
- deep knowledge of accounting processes (especially AP-AR area),
- fluency in English (C1 level),
- knowledge of SAP system is an advantage,
- high level of presentation skills,
- excellent co-operation and communication skills,
- self-dependence and good organization of work,
- independence and strong internal motivation,
- knowledge of training/ teaching methods is an advantage,
- ability to create process documentation,
- experience of working in an international surrounding (preferably SSC/BPO).
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members,
- cash benefits under the Social Fund (e.g. cultural and recreational activities, holiday benefits),
- team and company integration after hours,
- co-financed sports card,
- relocation package for candidates ready to move to Szczecin.
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
METRO SERVICES PL jest profesjonalnym centrum księgowym, zapewniającym najwyższej jakości obsługę finansowo-księgową wewnętrznych klientów koncernu.